The "Take the Lead: Tech Neck to Perfect Posture" series focuses on engaging and challenging doctors around the world to Take the Lead in their communities to begin changing people’s lives by integrating cervical curve remodeling and posture correction into their existing treatment protocols.
We will be using a variety of information disseminating platforms to share case studies. Also, treatment protocols and latest advancements in cervical spine remodeling devices will be put in place to demonstrate how quickly and easily cervical curve remodeling and posture correction can be integrated into your existing clinic(s).
We care about posture. We care about quality of life.
Our goal is to create a collaborative, productive discussion. We are taking the lead and fighting this posture epidemic in the communities we serve, and we encourage you to reach out and share your questions and ideas with us.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
View all the blogs, infographics, videos and eBooks
in the Take the Lead Series:
- Posture Awareness and Correction in Your Community: Take the Lead! [Blog]
- Take the Lead: Tech Neck to Perfect Posture [Infographic]
- Take the Lead: Connection Between Posture and Technology [Video]
- Headache Patients Need Cervical Curve Remodeling [Blog]
- Case Study: Cervical Curve Remodeling for Headache Patients [Infographic]
- 15 Minute Lunch & Learn: Resolution of Headaches and Neck Pain [Video]
- 15 Minute Lunch & Learn: Dr. Teresa Burnett Discusses Cervical Curve Remodeling [Video]
- Benefits of iTrac® Therapy to Your Patients and Your Practice [Blog]
- 15 Minute Lunch & Learn Video: Dr. Bigge Discusses Improved Patient Compliance with the iTrac Cervical Curve Remodeling System [Video]
- Maximize iTrac Marketing: Start with Existing Patients [Blog]
- Exercises and iTrac: A Perfect Active and Passive Therapy Combination [Blog]
- Cervical Curve Remodeling [Infographic]
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
About the Author
Dr. Jarrod Nichols is a chiropractic physician, entrepreneur and innovator. He received his doctorate from Palmer College of Chiropractic, graduating Magna Cum Laude in 2004. Dr. Nichols opened Nichols Chiropractic in 2005 where continues to treat patients. In 2006, he established Nichols Therapy Systems – an enterprise created to design and develop technologically advanced therapy products aimed at spinal curve & posture restoration. Dr. Nichols trains clinicians worldwide how to successfully integrate iTrac® Spine Remodeling into their clinical protocols.
Correct Forward Head Posture and Restore Normal Cervical Curvature with the iTrac
iTrac® is the only computerized system currently available delivering gentle, effective extension traction therapy. Forward Head Posture (FHP) is arguably the most common abnormal posture seen in both clinical practice and in the general population. Cervicogenic conditions including headaches, neck pain, migraines, upper back pain, TMJ disorders and shoulder dysfunction are some of the most common symptoms associated with FHP and are rapidly becoming prevalent among all age demographics due in large part to our increasing use of hand-held digital devices.